Desert School Login: Desert Financial Credit Union ie Desert Schools Fcu formerly known as Desert Schools Federal Credit Union is a NCUA- insured credit union based in Phoenix. It is the largest federally insured credit union in the entire state of Arizona. The company has 47 branches and service centers all throughout the state of Arizona. As of 2017, Desert Financial holds an assets of $ 4.2 billion. They offer a number of financial services ranging from personal loans, home loans, auto loans, savings, online banking and much more. With expert financial planning and solutions Desert Schools has been serving the financial needs of their customers since 1939.
Financial services provided at Desert Schools Desert School Fcu:
Desert Financial provides a variety of personal loans both secured at unsecured at very decent rates with zero application fees and no prepayment penalties. The Personal loans offered by Desert Schools are:
- Variable Rate Line Of Credit: This plan gives you the credit you need and when you need it. Cover yourself from any unexpected expenditure with this personal line of credit offered by Desert Financial Desert Schools fcu. Apply for this loan for amounts ranging from $1000 to $20,000 and a plus is pay interest only on the amount you use without having to pay any application or annual fees.
- Signature Loan: Apply for this plan for amounts from $5000 to $10,000 at a fixed rate and you have the flexibility to choose the term up to 48 months without paying any application fees or any kind of pre-payment penalties.
Auto loans: With Desert Finacial’s auto loans save your money while expending on your car or on getting a new car. Desert Financial offers a series of car loans
- Car Purchase Loans: Car Purchase loans available at the rate 2.84 % APR for new cars and 3.69% APR for new cars with no payments up to 90 days with zero application fees or pre-payment fees.
- Auto Three-Fi: It is a car refinance loan provided by Desert financial. It helps lower your monthly car payments and helps you put some cash back into your pocket.
Desert Financial Desert School fcu also provides other types of major loans along with car and auto loans. They also provides an online banking feature for convenient transactions.
Desert Financial Online Banking Service:
Desert Financial offers online banking service for the convenience of its customers. You get access all your account related information or services right from your mobile device or laptop and tablets. With this online banking feature pay your bills, transfer funds, view transactions and receive statements anywhere at any time.
Features of Online Banking Service:
- Continue banking anytime from anywhere from your laptop, mobile or tablet
- Pay all your personal and business bills within U.S
- Make money transfers easily within U.S
- Online banking makes bill payment easy for you. Pay all your bills right from your device with online banking service.
- You can also schedule recurring payments with Desert Financial’s online banking service.
- Receive e-Statements for all your transactions.
- View your available balance and current balance anytime.
- Deposit your check from mobile.
- Receive notifications on your mobile when balance is low, overdrafts and cleared checks.
- Get access to history from 90 days ago
- Get ATM locations and branch locations.
- Supports apple pay, Google play as well as Samsung pay.
Desert Financial Account Login Guide:
To login to your Desert Financial Online Banking account you can follow the steps given below:
- First of all you need to enroll for a Desert Financial and Desert School fcu online banking account to access the online banking services. To do so, go to Desert School Financial Credit Union’s website from the web browser of your device in use.
- In the homepage click on the Sign Up Now button
- Now enter your account number and then follow the steps as prompted by the bank to create your account.
- Once the signup is completed you can login to your account. Go to the Online Bank login section on the right hand side of their homepage and enter your username in the given field and then click on the Go button.
- Now, you will be prompted for your password. Enter your password correctly in the given field and click on Submit button.
- The bank will now validate your given login credentials before you are granted access to your account.
- Once validation is done you will be directed to your account and start using the online banking facilities.